We rearranged our bedroom. It was not an incredible feat, we only have 2 pieces of furniture, but it makes the room feel new.
Its been a while since blogging, for good reasons, they are:
1. We've been busy. We have 3 instructional days left (I use the term "instructional" loosely, as next week was have Monday off, Tuesday-Wednesday are Field Days, & Thursday is the last day of school... there will be little instruction going on.) Track season is over. We had the 8th grade "Award Ceremony" today, & church callings fill up the rest of the time.
2. I've decided to spend less time "surfing the net" and devote it to other stimulating activites, i.e. Journal-ing (Yes Mom, I'm using LDSJournal.com, I love it), reading (I like to read, but I want to LOVE to read), & sleep (I've been exhausted lately)
3. I thought I had another reason... Guess not.
We have a 3 day weekend ahead of us, & we could not be more thrilled.
I'm over my allotted internet time, so.. more later.
A note -to-self, Things I need to "BLOG" about:
Last Track Meet
8th Grade Award Ceremony
Church "stuff"
and... whatever else comes to mind..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment