Weather... We had none. And that's that.

This past weekend was my Birthday Weekend. My 24th B-day was on Saturday. Friday night Jeff orchestrated a semi-surprise dinner. I knew we were going to dinner, & I knew that a few friends were joining us, but I was surprised at the larger group of 13ish.
I walked into the Restaurant (Sugar & Spice) & our friend David (Mr. Chamorro) blew a conch shell, presented Jeff & I with leis & then proceeded to sing Happy Birthday on the Ukulele with a couple of younger boys. It was so much fun & such a good surprise. Good friends, good food, and AMAZING bread pudding!
Saturday I woke up, headed to Yoga, and then to Lunch with Ashlie & Mama Fee. Then I headed out, solo, Jeff was exhausted, to spend some of my birthday money. Later that night we went to dinner, & then met up with Nathan to catch the Toy Story Double Feature in 3D. All in all, a pretty stellar b-day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment