No. I am NOT referring to the Utah based company that provided DVD's rid of "filth" for the Mormon masses, I'm talking about my Movie filled weekend @ the theaters!
Jeff & I are lucky. Two of our favorite things to do are EAT & go to MOVIES. These two things have become the classic, all-american DATE. We do it often.
This weekend we did it Friday & Saturday night. We saw two fun, Up-lifting movies (forgive the pun, I get it from my Dad..)
We saw "Up" in 3D. It was SO cute & funny. Its the new Disney/Pixar. I'd highly recommend it (particularly for my fam, Nathan would get a kick out of it, & Mom & Dad you would two, esp if you went with Nathan).
Tonight we saw Night @ the Museum 2. It wasn't as good as the first, but it was still fun! I liked it for 2 reasons: I love history & I love the Smithsonian.
Take advantage of the Theater. Its not often that there are multiple good, clean, clever movies out simultaneously!
1 comments:
Woohoo! We love eating and movies too!!! We're seeing Night at the Museum 2 next week... and we're big fans of Redbox!!! What are your food recommendations?
Post a Comment